Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Twitter-Chat 'Practice' Tuesday Nights

Twitter Chat "Practice" Session: Tuesday night fun with Debbie Clement

TWITTER!! TWEET!! LEARN AMID FRIENDS! 

You know twitter is important, right? 
You've always wanted to join the big twitter chats but have been too intimidated?
Just too busy during the school year?
Don't know a thing about Twitter? 
Want to grow your T following? 

Have I got a deal for you! 

Tonight (and next Tuesday, too) I will be moderating a Twitter Chat. 
TWITTER CHAT FOR NEWBIES! 

All you have to do is have a Twitter account. 
I'm: @Kweezlequeen on Twitter. 
Yes. By all means follow me! 

Tonight. Tuesday, July 1st at 9 P.M. Eastern Standard come join the fun! 

All you have to 'do' at 9 is go into the Twitter search bar
insert #TeacherFriends 
and jump in and tweet your 'answers' to the easy peasy questions I'll direct. 

Q1: Tell us where you live and what the weather was like today. 

THERE WILL BE PRIZES!!! 

No. You do NOT need to be a teacher to join the chat.

Want to bone-up on Twitter before tonight?
Start with this earlier tutorial article. 
There are 99 tweeting K folks listed in this directory.
Add yourself. You could be the 100th! 

Twitter Directory and LinkUP for Kindergarten Tweeps via RainbowsWithinReach


Please and Thank you for every pin! 
That's how people *DISCOVER* me! 
I'm very grateful! 
Thanks!!!!

Join my 157,500+ Pin Followers, Click the pic! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Homeschooler - TeachersPayTeachers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...