Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April: Advocacy, Arts and AUTHENTICITY (RANT)

photo of: spring bulletin board (from Bulletin Board RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

April Fool's Fun, anyone? Today is April first. Let the springtime SPRING! 

April: Advocacy and AUTHENTIC Art, Work and Play for children hosted at "PreK+K Sharing"
Since this is the launch of a whole new month, that means it is MY turn to add to the collaboration over at "PreK+K Sharing." 

I must admit that from time to time it is hard enough to find the time, gumption and compassion to keep my blog here up-to-date. It is more challenging to write regularly beyond these cyber-walls. Today I had FOCUS!

Turns out that I got ALL. Fired. UP! and went on something of a RANT over there. I don't rant really well, as a P.K. (pastor's kid) but I will warn you in advance that I went on at length. I hope and hope some more that the article will gather some readership. One never knows. Pouring your heart out to an empty screen is a heart ache. The issues facing Early Childhood are critical and I spell out my concerns. Can you please pop over, pin it and come back when you have time to fully digest my advocacy rant. 

Today is the launch of all sorts of days, weeks and months to honor children. I gather that all together and then go on at length about how we *MUST* advocate for children and our fellow professionals. 

There are also some brand, spanking new PROCESS art images. So get ye over there! Then pin, +, tweet it, pretty please. 

Just click the pic to make sure! 

***Note-to-self. Today is the day that I made the image to specifically invite my readers to follow me on Pinterest. I will be using it as often as possible to conclude my articles, moving forward. 

Last month I had my single most lucrative day in the 18 year history of my self-employment existence and the group that 'hired' me -- found me on Pinterest! So it stands to reason that I want to increase that visibility. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...