Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Kinder Conversation Continues at the Collaboration

SEPTEMBER!! 
Today's the first of September. That means its time for my article over at our collaborative blog, PreK+K Sharing. I have continued the conversation that began in my article here last Sunday. 


Kindergarten ABCs: Apples, Bubbles, Crisis! at PreK+K Sharing

If A is for Apple
and B is for Bubble 
Then C is for CRISIS! 

Come over to the collaborative and share your experience.
-----------------------------------

Meanwhile I am also working on a new release to go digital. 
Let me just give you a head's up today, 
that tomorrow when I get it together, 
I'll have a flash-freebie of my newest! 

Stay tuned. 
I'll announce it from my fanpage too! 



Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...