Sunday, March 4, 2012

F is for Fish Bulletin Boards! (part 1)

A School Filled with LOVE!!!


This bulletin board was up last month during my "Music-Lady"
visit to my PreSchool friends in Orange City, Florida.

Those of you know me for even the shortest amount of time -- even from the most fleeting of glimpses
have come to recognize how much I LUV color!

This bulletin board was an EXTRA-vaganza of color.
I think you should 'pin' it for an idea to use NEXT Valentine's Day!


How do you spell fun?

G-L-I-T-T-E-R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Come back tomorrow -- I've got another 'F is for Fish' Bulletin Board to share.
Click right here to see: "Felt Fish"

** If you're looking for 'fish' you might be delighted to see my
Goldie Goldfish Puppet Tutorial (made on a lunch sack.)



Or another 'fishy' post had glorious children's original paintings on a highway under-pass.
Seriously!

Click here to see that incredible public project!



-- Debbie --

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...