According to my analytics, this is my 1,500th post to my blog!!!!
How happy am I today?
I am also sneaking up to my first 100,000th unique page-view! It would have been a bit too amazing for words to hit both on the same day, but I'm a happy camper: I am something of a numbers geek. And several of you know how easily I am entertained.
WELCOME!!!! I am also approaching my thousand-th 'follower' thru Networked blogs. Big party when that happens!! [You may need to have a blog to know how much fun these milestones bring.] **You could really help and click that 'follow' button -- just left, over there in the sidebar. Pretty please?
How do you get to 1500 blog posts?
How do you get to 1500 of anything? The answer? One at a time obviously. Over time. Adding one after another. Then another and one more. Staying the course. Perseverance. Will power. Showing up.
I read somewhere that 80% of bloggers lose interest and quit adding to their blog in less than a year's time. It's that old 80 - 20 rule. You know Pareto's Principle. Here's the link to that wikipedia explanation.
Today I'm having a 'spike' in my readership....... that's because my fairy-blog mother Charity over at "The Organized Classroom Blog" gave me a supreme Saturday shout out. Turns out that I got my homework turned in on time for Teaching Blog Traffic School!!! YIPPEE!
WELCOME!!!! I'm a music lady. Now I'm a nationally award winning author-illustrator of picture books, too!!
For fifteen years I've promoted the concept, "Have guitar will travel." As I type this post, my hubby is driving us on yet another of our infamous road trips. Today we are headed from southern FL to Louisiana.... New Orleans is our first stop. There's a school that has lured me to them with the promise of a personal "King Cake" in honor of my visit. Yup. I go where I get invited. Laptop perched in my lap as he drives onward.
|Baton Rouge Keynote 2011: 'Filled with curiosity' (From my book, "You're Wonderful")|
From New Orleans we'll head to Baton Rouge, where I have workshop presentations for their State Department of Education's Conference. Last year I was their keynote!!!! There have been so many requests, I get to return! It was an anonymous participant in Baton Rouge that wrote on my evaluation,
Today's a day of yippee-skippy, PomPoms shakin', oh happy-happy, joy, joy, joy!!!!
|Morning Keynote: Gatlinburg Tennessee|
1. Here's the post about the dozen things I feel about Music as Motivation. AWESOME!
2. Here's the amazing post about Hajar + her response to my first picture book.
3. Here's the catalogue of posts about my day in Reggio Emilia ITALY!!!!!!!
4. Here's the post about the 'rules' in Kindergarten.
5. Here's the post about my linkie party for all ideas Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. Here's the post about all things polka-dots, complete with 'process' ART ideas.
7. Here's the post to my tutorial on making a lady bug puppet on a black glove.
8. Here's my post to my tutorial on making a goldfish puppet on a paper bag.
9. Here's my post where you can get a FREE Mp3 of my "Monster Spray" song.
10. Here's my post to the RAINBOW team handprint color theory fun.
11. Here's my post to the RAINBOW painting gift from Natalia.
12. Here's my post to why I'm all excited about 12/13 and 13/12
It is to Charity that I owe the concept and encouragement of the launch of our new collaborative blog for the betterment of children EVERYWHERE!!!
13. Here's my post to getting a FREE Mp3 of "Eating Healthy" -- if you follow "PreK+K Sharing"
I'm going to be working on this post for a while, but I need to upload it due to the unforseen nature of the internet from our car...... come back later and it will be all bright and shiny and the links will be hooked up!