Friday, September 2, 2011

Goats n' Boats n' Colors













It really is September and I have yet to add any pictures of goats-on-the-roof! I am so totally 'behind' in all of the chronical-ing of these last several months. Once I got behind with the trip to Europe I've never really caught up. This is what a walk downtown consists of -- even this late into the season, there's still color to be found. I have hundreds of daisies. I have hundreds of library concert pictures. I think I still have end of the year school visits that have yet to be documented: ye gads. What's a gal to do?

On the other hand.... I have been having a ball with Pinterest and now have 34 collections/boards and I entertain myself by thinking that these will really be an asset to teachers who have supported me by purchasing my materials. Please stop thru there (Pin-town) and then leave me a comment that you're appreciative.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Barbara!!! I am indeed honored! Thanks for adding me to your list. I'm so grateful for having been introduced to each other's work & writing. You are an inspiration and I'm thrilled to be associated with others that you consider uplifting -- cuz I know that's what you're all about!

    We are having extreme tech & electrical issues today. Hope that I can get a post up shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a title like that, I just had to see where you were going! I just love the goats, Debbie, but all the pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...