Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tennessee Morning Fun











You guessed it! It's time to get this party started! Hands in the air!! "It's time to cel-e-brate! CEL-E-BRATE!!" Get your groove on.
"It's time to ed-u-cate! ED-U-CATE!!!" Pump it up, now. "Let's all a-pre-ci-ate! A-PRE-CI-ATE!!!!"

It's so much fun to start the mornin' with some call and response. It's all the more fun when the auditorium is groovin, the house is wired with awesome speakers and there's a tech crew with experience with just how much bass is needed to start a Saturday with style.

Meet the teachers! This is my dance hall number from my fifth CD, "Debbie's Ditties 5: Jump, Jam and Jive." I think this opening song qualifies for both the jam 'n the jive!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...