Monday, August 15, 2011

Author "Interview"



Here's a visit to my living room in Door County, Wisconsin. I wanted to share my excitement over my recent INDIE Excellence Award. Take a look inside my newest picture book and see what all of the excitement is about! Watch as I attempt to balance the book and my excitement with the original quilts!! [Click here to see the fireworks quilt under construction.]

You still have a couple of days to get registered for my first Blog-hop contest! Refer back to this post to learn all of the ways that you can enter to win a signed copy of my book, "Red, White and Blue." I will be giving away 11 copies, selecting from those who have left a comment on the contest announcement blog post from last week (all you have to do is scroll down a bit.)

Everything that I attempt is a team effort. My dear husband Allen filmed this little bit of 'show and tell' on his telephone and then worked well past his early morning golfer's curfew, in an effort to get the music's intro into place. Isn't this technology amazing?? I can talk to you from the comfort of my own leather loveseat up here in paradise. Be sure to tell your friends that they can enter at each blog in the blog hop to increase their odds of winning!!

P.S. If you are having trouble getting "in" to leave a comment, please feel free to drop me an email at my address listed above in the contact section and I will enter your name for you. Now it would be an enormous help if you could 'tweet' this or repost it to your FB world and circle of influence. THANKS in advance for all of your support!

2 comments:

  1. What a talented lady you are Debbie! Wonderful writer, beautiful quilt maker ... AND clearly a master of time management too ... Congratulations on your well deserved award!
    Donna :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna.... thanks so much for your kind words -- a world away. I am so grateful for your encouragement.

    It does indeed feel like I am always juggling and my need to make lists is ever stronger, so it's a real thrill when I can check something off as accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...