Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bright Eyed Smiles!





















Here's what a whole classroom full of happiness looks like -- up-close!! Danielle had introduced my songs and my books ahead of my visit so the children really welcomed me as a Diva-in-their-midst. That sort of adoration was a first for me in the Florida classroom setting. Thanks so much to the Titusville Head Start, for listening to Danielle and setting up all of the details for this fun to unfold. We're just getting warmed up here and putting our smiles on our faces, stretching and getting ready for a southern-style-song fest.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Oh, they look so cute. Always good to see smiling faces when you walk into a room full of kids.

    Abstract

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Armada.
    Even better?
    Give them a reason TO smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You "Illustrator" wanted to know were you live? How close it was to him? Where is Europe? How far away is that? He asked me every day about you, and when they were working in centers he told everyone to "kiss your brain." I don't how to thank you for comming. It meant the wrold to these kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle has told me that whenever your name was mention or your songs sung, those smiles were there. Your visit was a special treat that these kids will long remember. Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle & Linda.....You were patient waiting the documentation of my visit, but it's finally here -- the proof!!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...