Friday, April 22, 2011

Around Awesome Ansbach

















The conclusion of the school day allowed for a quick transition to tourists..... at least for a couple of hours. This was our first genuine immersion into Germany. Enough time to get 'downtown' and see the architechture in broad sweeping beauty. It's amazing when EVERYTHING is new, where one chooses to focus the camera. Seeing the signage for "Debeka" made me laugh-out-loud!!! That's what I remember each of my parents using as a short-hand name for either of us two sisters growing up. Deborah & Rebecca...... whoever came first, or just a quick run through the girl names to see who would respond? If only I'd found a "Rebec-a-rah" I'd have the complete set. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for just such a sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...