Thursday, July 15, 2010

Zee-the-Bee Puppet




It all started with Pat Bailey's discovery last night that we had a stash of 10 Zee-the-Bee puppets. We came up with a plan for today that involved giving prizes to winners of enthusiasm in our aisle sing-a-longs. There was MUCH enthusiasm!! Then we ran out. The Bahama Mamas rushed in wanting prizes and much to their chagrin we had no more bees. California sale's rep Dianne Barrow had the brilliant idea to reward their enthusiasm with copies of 'my' ZB poster from the Voices Reading program -- that I could sign. Which made everyone happy. Then we were joined by Arkansas Tammy and she needed that poster, too.

Then came me teaching them the poster's song: "Respected and Connected" which is one of my original theme songs for Voices. Then came the teaching of some sign language to our enthusiastic little circle. Suddenly they were concerned. How would they remember the signs??? There was a mad scramble to find something to video our efforts. Whew. My camera has a video mode! (I have never once used it.) Dianne comes to the rescue again!! She figures out how to shoot video and so we 'perform' the whole song again for posterity and their own personal reminders of how to sign along. Fun unfolded. As we concluded to much squealing and hugging they wanted to know how I was gonna get them the video. (I have no idea on earth how to get the video outta my camera to them..... now click & watch:) SHEZAM!!!! I have a stroke of insight and we all go running together down the exhibit hall aisle locked in one big gridiron smile..........................................
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...