Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's a Dry Heat




"Good morning, Mrs. Clement. This is your wake up call. It's 5:45 and 88 degrees. Have a great day." Honestly. I have to tell you. It's really a hot-heat to me. But the show must go on. Here are just a few glimpses of my fan club as we met and visited and discussed what's new in the world of early childhood education. Those are my Buckeye gals, Cheryl & Tara, who now live in Vegas. They assure me that they have adjusted to the heat and don't miss Ohio's snowbanks. They're taking Tall Giraffe & Kweezletown home to their kiddos. Then my morning got international for a while with "You're Wonderful" going off to Canada and one of our military bases in Germany. It's great to have the muscle and support of my friends at Zaner-Bloser, to help introduce my work to a wider audience. And a serenade as I re-entered the Venetian at the end of a long & productive day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I lived and taught in Las Vegas for 6 years and just laughed when someone said "but it's a dry heat". I'm sorry anything over 100 is just plain hot. Turn your oven to warm and stick your head inside and see how you feel, is how I respond to people.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...