Monday, June 7, 2010

WonderBoy on Stage




Here is the documentation of a "first." This is the first time for my own grand-children to be in the audience of one of my performances. This occasion is the year-end, Family Fun Fest at my grandson's own preschool. I had long ago volunteered to be a part of their end of the year festivities. We kept my participation loose to see what the weather would dictate. Thunderstorms. So all of the outside bouncie stuff had to be rescheduled for next year and it turned into an inside activity instead..... and suddenly I was a featured event.

Here is my very own WonderBoy thru his mommy's camera, with him seeing me, his GeeGee on stage for the first time. I just wonder, wonder, wonder what was going thru his head?? Needless to say he wanted to join me up front. I made the flip decision to invite him aboard, with the hopes that he would then settle into an audience member mode more easily. It could have exploded in my face, but after he sang, "Twinkle Twinkle" for an adoring crowd and then played the guitar to get us warmed up, he then joined his friends on the floor for the rest of the show.

Again. This is his first time for him to see me in my Lion's mane tutu. He stood up and started to come toward me...... maybe to rescue his grandma from the lion??? Then he just stopped. Completely still in his tracks. Didn't move a muscle. Sure wish we had a picture of his face, from over my shoulder, behind my mane. That was seeing him spell bound for sure.

Seriously huge fun time!! You'll have to ask him for his impressions, but I think it's safe to say that he'd give me a 'two thumbs up' rating, from his vantage point.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...