Saturday, June 12, 2010

My MI Munchkins




Head north on Route 23, get to Toledo and follow the signs to Detroit. I've gone often enough to Taylor that I know the way with my eyes shut. I just love to go back to places where we've had fun together in the past. Silly me, I loose all track of how many trips I've made. I think this would be my fourth trip. Seems I go about every other year. It's great to be greeted by my fanclub, and receive a play list of favorites from the current kiddos. This year they were in two different buildings, as a fire burned up four of their classrooms with all of their goodies. Thank goodness Allen was along to get me back & forth and forth & back. (He's still taking VERY good care of me. I'm a very fortunate gal. Aren't I?)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...