Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Floogle Woogle Bugle




"You have a unique message to deliver, a unique song to sing, a unique act of love to bestow.
This message, this song, and this act of love
--have been entrusted exclusively
to the one and only you." -- John Powell

Following directions is such a major part of life. Following directions in my merry little song, "Everybody, All Together " is just such an invitation to participate in that objective. It's designed to be so upbeat that nobody stops to ponder the following directions part.... because they are dancing and laughing and shaking it down in such a fun and engaging manner. The song is all of two minutes and thirty-four seconds in length and in my estimation and experience that is the absolutely perfect length for a transition song. It turns out that I do indeed have a unique song to sing. John Powell is right. When people have cornered me about my favorite of my songs, this is the one that I reference. I always introduce it with my 'floogle woogle bugle' and go thru a bit about how you play such a Doctor Suessian instrument with the children. It is their job to give me the directions on how to play this mystery machine.

***Note from the editor: It has been brought to my attention that I do not do enough "self-promotion" with my blog...... here I was thinking the entire blog was self-promotion. LOL. So I have given that constructive criticism some reflection. I will attempt to be more specific about my work and make it abundantly clear how you can acquire it, hmmm PURCHASE it, from henceforth. Consider this a little head's up. I will attempt to do a better job of connecting the dots between what I am sharing thru the photographs I post & my work behind them -- as well as my rationale behind the recordings themselves. In this post, I have included a hyper link to my actual website, commerce division for easier/direct connection to the "You can own it here, link." Here's to a new & improved effort at blogging. Maybe I'll go back and retool some of the older, posts with these links.... I will attempt to insert them in the future.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...