Monday, June 28, 2010

All Together Now




Here are some great shots in action. Now we're singing, "Everybody, All Together Now." They've got the sign for 'together' with flair. They've got enthusiasm on their faces and excitement in their participation. The stage was fun with colorful building blocks on the perimeter, which was a good thing to give me some boundaries. The screen behind me was seriously big. Huge. Enormous. Gigantic. I am so thrilled when all of the technology works well. My boom box was routed thru the house sound system. I had a cordless mic AND a mic on a stand. There was no audible feedback. The power stayed on through out the presentation. Three cheers for the technology!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...