Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Start the Day w/Keynote!




Tuesday gets off to a great start, with everyone gathered together for our opening keynote. Welcome to the 12th Annual SDE Michigan Kindergarten Conference. East Lansing. Boys and girls together. Gathered round. I have been chosen to be the "star-of-the-day" and I get to have "show-and-tell" too. The participants are especially attentive and engaged. What an exciting way to start the day. We're going to 'Celebrate!!' Here comes a great day together filled with active learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...