Friday, December 25, 2009

Ho Ho Ho Ho!!




There's not much that's better than combining a day of Santa & the "music lady" together. We've been doing this for well over a decade and we think it works really well. The children are familiar with me and our routines for singing together. Santa can be intimidating to preschool children -- those with or without special needs can easily be overwhelmed by all that red. So we combine the two of us together. I get in the room first and almost immediately Santa joins us. So as I am leading our familiar warm-up songs he is joining along. Next up we jingle the bells and then follow that up with a reindeer puppet show for Santa.... all the while getting more accustomed to the jolly one. Then before you know it, it's time for the presents!! (We travel from room-to-room and had 8 programs over the course of the day. Whew. Even fun can wear out a grandma.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...