Monday, November 23, 2009

Exhibit Hall Friends






After our four hour presentation and gathering up all my gear, it was a straight shot over to the exhibit hall which has it's premiere opening night on Wednesday of our week of fun. NAEYC has thousands, literally thousands of vendors. It's dazzling and overwhelming -- all rolled into one. Somehow in all of that amazing color and splash my fanclub seeks me out and finds me back in my little corner of the Zaner-Bloser booth. Such an honor to meet those who've attended our workshop -- as well as those attracted to my hat and polka dots. "Tall Giraffe" is headed out to foreign countries thanks to the launching support of ZB!!

That's Joyce Grimes daughter Krysta, captured in the first picture. They had volunteered to be my 'roadies' -- at the AmCancerSoc Strides Walk -- and they contributed like champtions. This is the first time I've had 'roadies' @ NAEYC and it was a pure gift to have their enthusiasm and muscle power: Helping, hauling, running errands, vending, hauling some more, running to get my CD player which I left in my hotel room...... you name it they came thru with flying colors!! How would I have managed without them??

The last picture features Mimi's "sister-in-love" and her grand-daughter. That's one of the best parts of a national convention: reconnecting with dear ol' friends!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It was so wonderful to see how your career is blosoming and to know that my dear sister-in-love Mim has had a part in nurturing it. I was delighted to share your terrificd session with my granddaughter Anne. Fondly,Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...