Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tie-Dye & Joy, Joy, Joy











There aren't enough superlatives in the English language to attempt to share what an incredible evening transpired. Suffice it to say that we all enjoyed ourselves, and in the process I think Mimi was given just a glimmer of the sparkle that she has sprinkled on all of us thru the decades of her antics and shenanigans. We have listened. We have learned.
Joyce Grimes brought the sound system. Her daughter Krysta captured these pictures. [Together they have been my 'go-to' people of extraordinary energy of late.] Tammie created a scrapbook get well gift for all to sign, in addition to the posters that added color and heart to the evening. It was indeed an explosion of love & celebration. Let the healing continue. Let the mending be saturated with the delight of this evening. The village gathered. The village danced. We have learned much from the master. It was our great good fortune to have had the opportunity to celebrate our growth with our mentor-of-the-heart. Thanks be to all that is good in the universe for this rare occasion: the chance to say thanks & to say it publicly.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. HI Debbie.. I am Farila from bcsupport. I have an award for you on my blog... come over and check out

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...