Saturday, October 24, 2009

Olde Home Days




It's been a couple of years since I've made a "visit" to All Saints Preschool in Worthington. Once on my seasonal rotation, it was good to be back there with dear friends: teachers & administrators alike. I stopped thru the village's 'new' CVS -- (which had once been the site of Jubilee Groceries & Noelle's part-time job all thru high school,) to print off some pictures of her wedding. So it was a little like show & tell, and a little bit like a reunion and a whole lot of huggin' going on. The children are the same everywhere I go: eager & bright eyed and ready to jump!! I love when I catch a picture of hair that's jumping. The morning classes were each filled to the brim with 3 year olds. There was some effort on my part, to 'win them over' but once we got rolling everyone had a great time.

P.S. A purple headband. A purple striped zippy. A purple lace tutu. Purple leggin's AND purple polka dot tennies!! That makes her purple-licious!! I'm taking her on the road with me. She's ready for the tour!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...