Friday, October 2, 2009

Da Bride & Da Groom



Here's the happy couple as we await the arrival of airplanes & cars & sailboats...... ok, I exaggerate, no one's arriving via sailboat. At least not that I'm aware of?? So far two different airlines have mis-placed two different people's suitcases. (The excitement of cross country travel.) Theoretically, said suitcases will be located and delivered during the night. Twill be interesting to see how those details unfold.

Back to the bride & groom......I thought they should start practising their smiles. They don't have to practise their happiness -- I think that you can see that enthusiasm without any effort from my photographic journalizing skills. I am soooooo excited!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...