Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Trees of Toft Point




After my new-artist-buddie-friend Sandra recommended we hike out to Toft Point, we went on an excursion to find yet another new & different area of our dear peninsula. Somehow I missed the part of her directions that included "hike a VERY long time." Once we were on the trail -- there was so turning back, literally. So here are a few of the trees on the way out to the point. I took that last pic for Sandra. She told me to be on the look out for the very pregnant tree. I FOUND IT!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...