Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quilt PROGRESS! Joy-Joy




Back to the drawing board. Or in my case, back to the sewing machine -- to my little sun-porch studio. It's been great to host company and now it's time to get back to work. So while Allen & Uncle John have been fishing and boy-bonding, I've been making progress. As you can see, I decided to continue 'tessellating' my pattern and now that it's 'complete' I'm glad that I jumped in with both feet. HEY! That's rhymes. Can you feel my heart sing? This makes quilt #12 out of a necessary sixteen to complete my book. I'm working out the math and that makes it seem like I've finished 3/4's of the work. Quick someone check my math. The guys have just gone out on our boat, the sun just came out (after a very needed morning rain) and I think I'll reward myself with a ride on my bike. LIFE IS GOOD!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...