Friday, July 10, 2009

Kayaks Descend on Rowley's





Coming down the hill into Rowley's Bay I spotted the big striped tent from a distance. I knew right away what fun was unfolding. I'd arrived just in time for the launch of the annual Sea Kayak Extravaganza Weekend. Looks like everything is in order. Everything's ready. On your mark, get set, GO!!!





It was as though they blew a whistle and then immediately the bee hive went into overdrive, or was it an ant hill suddenly submerged with water? All I know is that there was a whole lot of activity. The entire event is super organized with classes for every level -- from the very beginning for children, to the most experienced, up for a real challenge. My favorite part is seeing all of the colors of the kayaks stacked up on top of each other. Again, I wanted to arrange and rearrange them, but contended myself with snapping the kayaks au natural. Big time photography fun plus Grandma's Bakery still had two cranberry muffins available, the real reward for my riding over these hills: omelets and muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...