Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Grand-Grands







We interrupt this Door County adventure with news from the rest of the world....... Here's a peek back at the babeez and WB (Wonder Boy, silly) as they traveled safely across the country to go visit with the rest of my extended family in Florida. Yes. They got to play together at the actual beach!! The first road-trip, sunny beach vacation for the Mettle Five. YES: Scott got to be part of this adventure. BTW: That's my world-travelin' nephew Justin and gorgeous niece Kelly, plus her Skyler in the second picture.
[It's taken me all this time to have the light bulb light up -- that I can commandeer other people's photos..... these were borrowed from Sarah's Facebook album of their adventure. Fourteen steps later, I figured out one long circuitous way to insert them here. There's probably a much easier way, but now they are happily placed here, to keep tabs on the growth of the grands. VOILA!!]




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...