Monday, June 1, 2009

OAEYC Saturday, Booth




Here's a glimpse into the second day's fun, back at my booth. That last picture includes much of my first fanclub, from up in and around the Ashland area, back-in-the-day participants from our ongoing "Arts" training with Enrique Feldman of FAME Foundation. If you look closely you can see that Donna is holding their "Step Up" award, that they'd just received at the banquet of the event. Congratulations friends. It's wonderful to have been part of your professional process.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...