Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mentor Mimi & ZB Buddies


Pictured here is my dear inspirational, globe trotting mentor, Mimi. She's given me so much encouragement and always has a new story to share with me. The second picture has us gathered together with my hosts for OAEYC this year, the Ohio team of sales reps from Zaner-Bloser. Kathleen Wright is in charge of the southern portion of the state and Joan handles the northern section. Thanks for the invite gals. I look forward to more projects together in the future. Our two booths were side-by-side..... so we really could keep each other company throughout the weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...