Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Workshop




Freezing and lions and piggies, oh my!!

"Go piggy: Go piggy. Go piggy: Go piggy.

Go, go, go piggy: Go, go, go piggy."

Some of you have heard me talk about my being a big fan of the 'big ending' and my Piggy Rap has an absolutely fantastic mogu-gogu BIG ending. My dear husband has long told me that my second CD is my biggest seller..... well, duh. It's the disc with both Lion Prowl AND Piggy Rap. And yes, I sold out of them today, even tho I brought twice as many of that title.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...