Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rainbows WITHIN Reach!!


Good golly, Miss Molly. There really IS a rainbow within reach!! I couldn't have posed this picture to make it any more amazing than it actually is! These are the little pips & goosh-bundles of fun.






The week of the Young Child traveling show makes it's way back to the Bexley JCC. To add extra delight to my visit, they also declared that it was Wear Your Jammies to School Day!!

None of us could remember how long it had been since I provided weekly sessions of music for all of the classes at the J. Three years? Four years?? Five years??? We all agreed that it had been tooooo long since I've been there. It felt like old home days in more ways than one. Lots of familiar faces in the staff...... not one familiar child's face. Lots of change over in the children in a few years time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...