Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Achshav! Achshav!




It's good to be amidst the very friends that taught me the Israeli folk dance: "Achshav!" My favorite part is still the turning around: 'tumba, tumba, tumba' and this group had a ball dancing together. It was right about this point that I realized I missed my old friends, and I dare say that they may have missed me a tad bit as well. Once everyone got their eyes closed it was time to pop out an old favorite -- back by special request, 'Calamity Sam' reminding everyone, 'ya gotta love me, for who I am.'
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...