Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kansas K-garten Keynote



Here are the happy faces that greeted me for my early morning keynote.
These folks slid across a frosty, frozen sleet-covered, icie cold tundra to get here promptly and sit at the front tables. Whoo hooo kindergarten teachers!! Well, actually most spent the night in the toasty-zone of the Happy Hilton. BTW: those were the fluffiest, biggest, most-over-sized luxurious towels I've ever encountered on the road. What a special treat, for a tired traveler. These gals are full of "dreams" and don't you think they look "wonderful"??? And then the batteries died in my camera.... so that's all of the keynote you get to glimpse. Arggggh.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...