Friday, January 16, 2009

HAPPY SURPRISE 80TH!!!!!




Here we are, Allen and I, having safely arrived a few heartbeats before the high-noon surprise-extravaganza. We've just zoomed in with the balloon bouquet in hand -- when only moments later in walks my dad to be greeted by ALL four of us grown-up kiddos and the two spouses.
Who was more excited? Dad or mom?
All of us together, including dad's sister, my Aunt Sue and then the cake of cakes.
The Holiday House of Deland, FL was the wonderful back-drop for our daddy's 80th birthday party, a day he shares with Martin Luther King, Jr. (in more ways than one.) What fun to pull off such an unexpected reunion in the middle of the winter. Mom has asked not to be enrolled in the FBI's covert operations squad...... it was a lot of pressure for her to keep everything under wraps, but she succeeded!!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
JOY JOY JOY
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...