Sunday, January 4, 2009

CELEBRATE Good Times!!


This top picture captures all seven of the singing Dwarfs..... no, that's the wrong movie all together! Hmmmmm, how about: "The Seven Singers"!! Yup that sounds better. If we ever have a road-show tour, I'm gonna bring this whole bunch along, together. They worked extra hard today and so Dan rewarded everyone with cookies. You know how I feel about cookies!! BTW: That's Nathan in the couch's left corner, just under Kayleigh's enthusiasm. And in the lower picture you can see our friend Chris, just peeking into view, as he was getting the studio up to speed for our arrival. Now it's straight on to the mixing process, as these were the very final, final tracks to be added. Full speed ahead, cuz we're coming down to the wire!! I leave for Florida in 10 days and everything needs to be finished by then.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...