Sunday, December 7, 2008

Warming Up Those Wheels

We're just getting underway..... starting with the very familiar, "Wheels on the Bus" to get everyone comfortable with this stranger who has just descended into their community space. As Dr. Pam Schiller would have us remember: "TRUST is job one!" So I always get underway with a couple of universally, familiar-favorites. Once I have them captivated, feeling confident and comfortable, I can take them on an adventure into the unknown. That's when the real fun begins.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...