Friday, December 12, 2008

Sneaky Frog Faces

Here's a rare look into my workshop, to find participants working on their best, skrunched up nose, "sneaky frog faces." We are working on a 'big ending' for my Pollywog song..... and are in the act of practising to sneak up and get bugs-for-lunch...... sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak: thurlp!! You've just got to LOVE the willingness of early childhood educators to engage their children in the active participation of learning. Remember -- VAK attack: Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, the three learning styles that need to be represented in every lesson plan. Then after a sense of trust has been developed, go for NOVELTY. It's all here. BTW: My favorite pollywog prop is from the company Crockodile Creek, both accurate and affordable.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...