Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Numero Uno: Da Big Boy!!

Technology is such an amazing challenge to me. The other night when I was posting the other Thanksgiving Day photos I attempted repeatedly and NUMEROUS times to get you this picture of Ewan...... to no avail. After fruitless attempts today, bull-headedness, and by doing the exact same process over and over, suddenly it works!! Go figure?? I guess the moral to the story is to be persistent and don't take no for an answer. Ewan's parting words were instructions: "Be sure that you keep the marble track forever, don't ever sell it in a garage sale." Duly noted. This old Discovery Toy chestnut, from back in the day, has really been a fascination with all visitors this year. No garage sales on the horizon. Everyone can relax. We intend to pass it along to our great-grands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...