Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Gals from Galveston


Here we are on the very last day of such a fantastic convention. These teachers are from a site in Galveston that recieved the full furry & havoc of Hurricane Ike. (Ike was the same storm that ultimately came over a thousand miles north and tore trees up in our yard, left us without electricity and the like.) I can only imagine what their city looks like. Their center is one of only 4 in the city that's been able to get their doors open again. I was moved to give them a set of my materials for their rebuilding process. It's great to be able to be generous at this stage of my evolution. We hugged and cried together. Then Dennis Williams, national product manager for ZB, also did the right thing and gave the gals the entire kit of "On the Road to Handwriting" for preschool fine-motor preparedness. That's Dennie with the rest of us gals in the second picture.... all of us in the ZB booth. Highlights was also generous and gave boxes of their magazine to be taken home to the gulf. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...