Monday, November 3, 2008

Denver's Dynamic Duo

It literally took me all afternoon to figure out how to get you a glimpse of our twosome growing bigger and stronger out in Denver. But prevail, I did!! Are those seriously awesome costumes, or what? Mommy-Megan's the artiste at work. Seeing these pics from their website, makes me seriously ready for Thanksgiving. Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!! [***Note from editor: despite my REPEATED attempts to upload additional images, I was unsuccesful. Thrilled to have somehow gotten one pic to load, I'm flumoxed over why I can't get others to cooperate??? A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. LOL]








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...