Wednesday, August 27, 2008

O-R-A-N-G-E Sunset Tonight



O-r-a-n-g-e, that's the way you spell orange. (Sung to the tune of Edelweiss..... the dittie I made up for Sarah's first batch of spelling words in first grade.) I'm not sure how you could have any more orange in a sunset? Monochromatic, yes. Yet, it was breath-taking in it's own way. Now that the sun has set, I'm getting all organized to depart for OH tomorrow. Heading ultimately to Cincy to speak to their teachers -- gearing up for the new school year. The plan is to squeeze the babeez and Wonder Boy for a couple of minutes en route. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...