Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Colorful World & Progress


One of the many things to appreciate anew on our little island, is how much color there is here.... and how much of it is unique. The galleries. The sunsets. The gardens of flowers that take your breath away. The birch trees against water's edge. I want to soak it up and store it for later reference. This morning we ventured out to a fantastic artist supply store gallery. I purchased all of the materials for the sign language illustration for my upcoming Giraffe book. My favorite new toys are some REMARKABLE fine-tip black markers. Who knew you could make a line that fine? Makes me think of Harold's Purple Crayon. The chairs above are lined up for conversation outside of the "Dolphin House" [always at the top of my list of galleries to see]..... the sunset I took last night at our village dock. Wow. Double Wow: Amazing. Simply AMAZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...