Thursday, July 31, 2008

Putnam Co. Library Fun.

Pictured above are happy sisters..... they're sharing my quilts to see how they compare to the illustrations in my book. They were already familiar with "You're Wonderful" as it had been used in a big preschool program up here last year!! How cool is that?

Here you see the happy winner of the tantalizing "moon-pie-door-prize" and her big sister.

Here I am with an almost-2nd grade fan ...... she's been telling me about writing a book last year in first grade and how much fun she had writing it.

What a terrific morning for a family concert!! We had lots of eager participants who came to the "library" (now housed in the county ESC building due to last year's flood.) Here's a whole group on a field trip with their 'Around the Clock' childcare group. Their center has my first four recordings and were quite amazed when I performed some of their favorites. Happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...