Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Blog! Debbie has a BLOG!!

Welcome to my ramblings.
My dreams. My images. My travels. My goals. My hopes.

All wrapped up here for us to get better acquainted.

Several of you, dear friends, have asked for a back-stage pass to where these ideas of mine originate and how to put them into best practise. I have much to learn about blogging, but let's get underway. A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step, after all.
It's summer time in the city and that means travel to libraries for summer reading events: families, children, books, singing, librarians ...... what could be better? What could be more fun?

Here's a sneak peak at the after-the-show shanannigans @ the Cardington Library. Pictured are the children from the summer adventure camp, summer school friends. Can you find Waldo?






1 comment:

  1. Debbie, I am sooo happy for you! You are a bonafide blogger now!!! I look forward to ALL of your ramblings! Love and hugs,

    Charlene

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...